Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy news

It is always a wonderful thing to pray with someone to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. I've witnessed, and prayed for opportunities, but it has been a long since I've led someone to the Lord. That is, a long time until this week. Friday after a chapel message, two of my second grade students came to me as told me they wanted to be saved. We prayed together and each of them had a glow and an excitement for the rest of the day.

That was wonderful. Then, another child came to me that same afternoon and wanted to accept Jesus as well. I can't judge these students, and I can't determine their hearts, but I pray that the soil was rich, and ready, and the seed that was planted will grow.

May I show them Christ as I should. Three new brother and sisters in Christ! :) A time for rejoicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment